The towed combined cultivators of TORNADO-T Series are the high-quality solution for the preparation and cultivation of the soil. The power and hardness of this agricultural machine make it an essential tool, capable of roughing out, leveling, fragmenting and filling the crops and vegetable remains. They are provided with a wheels and drawbar.
It is available in the following version:
Towed Combined Cultivator Torando-T Series available from 13 a 18 teeth/tiller blades, with an operating depth between 20 and 35 cm, perfect for working machines with a power take-off between 90 and 150 HP.
|Model||Power HP||No. teeth/anchors||Frame height mm||Operating breadth mm||Transport width mm||Operating depth cm||Weight Kg|
- high-strength frame with triangular section, with wheels and shaft
- two ranks section discs, turbo and wavy, adjustable by hydraulic cylinders
- profile original anchor steel complete with central and side tangs, distributed on 3 rows
- reversible steel ploughshare
- anchor security by shock absorber hydropneumatic device with pressure regulator
- roller hydraulic lifter back
- back roller system, combined with helical blades rolls and compactor roll
- oscillating shaft crank with cylinder depth, eye cat. F3
- air braking system, axle to 90 with cast iron drum
- approval for road traffic